Davie has a state of the art in home studio and uses some of the best studio equipment available today. This allows for a quick high quality turnaround for your project.
Recording is done in an acoustically treated 5×7 whisper room isolation booth for top quality recordings with a very low noise floor of below -69db. Which means that you’ll be getting superior audio quality for your project.
I am capable of sending your audio in any digital format ( mp3, wav, aif, voc, vox, ogg, etc.) you need via email, FTP, CD, or overnight mail.
Depending on the size of your project, most can be turned around from 2 hrs to 48 hours to help you meet those tough deadlines.
Directed sessions are available upon request using either Skype or an in-studio phone patch.
Here is the equipment Davie is currently using in his studio.
- Audio Technica AT3035 Studio Condensor Mic
- Electro-Voice RE20 Studio Dynamic Mic
- dbx 286A Mic Preamp/Processor
- 5×7 Whisper Room Isolation Booth
- Duo-Quad PC 2.4Ghz 4MB RAM with Dual 19″ LCD Monitors, running Windows XP Pro SP3
- 19″ HP LCD Monitor (Mirroring control room DAW in booth)
- 1TB Ext. Hard Drive for back-up storage
- DAW software Adobe Audition 3.0 and Adobe Audition CS6
- Furman AR1215 Power Conditioner/Voltage Regulator
- Mackie ProFX8 USB Mixer
- Mackie Big Knob Studio Command System
- 2 – KRK Gen 2 RoKit 5 Powered Studio Monitors
- 2- M-Audio BX5 D2 Studio Monitors (In Booth)
- Rolls 4 Channel Headphone Amplifier (In Booth)
- Beyerdynamic DT770 250ohm Pro Studio Headphones (Control Room)
- Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones (in booth)
- Audio Technica ATH-M30 Headphones (in booth)
- JK Audio THAT-2 Phone Patch